Quilting keeps you warm!

....well, thats my theory anyway! LOL
Unfortunately, I think my camera is playing up cos some of these pics are not that clear - so I apologise for that!
The Christmas Panel belongs to Jean, who just loves Christmas by the way! I just did a bit of freehand quilting in a gold coloured thread here and there to add a bit of zest and keep the layers together.
The next one is also Jeans.  It is a friendship quilt and is based on a Dutch theme (can you tell????)  I quilted it with a tulip pattern on random parts of the quilt in white thread.
This lovely braided pattern is Kerrys.  A bit of a beginner quilter who has been doing the craft for a couple of years - so a good effort to make this quilt!
The pattern quilted is Entwine with a purpley variegated thread on top.
 This is one of Margaret B's quilts.  I believe for a young person in the family!  I did a swirly pattern in a blue/green variegated thread.
 The backing was four pieces of leftovers - great way to use the extra fabric up.
Another of Margaret B's quilts.  Looks almost like a caramely sundae!  This is quilted with a Peonie pattern and a two tone cream thread on top.
 
You cant see the quilting on the back of this one, as I used a gold thread and it blended so well it dissappeared!!! LOL
Well, off to bed I must go - get my beauty sleep again! See you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quilted Gallery

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Quilted Gallery. Make your own badge here.